The Elocution Contest for the C.A. Students will be held on Friday,18th July 2014 at 11 AM at R.Singhi Hall, 1st Floor,ICAI Bhawan, Kolkata .
Topics for the Elocution are -
- Role of Practical Training in Developing Competent Professionals
- Rotation of Auditors under the Companies Act,2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Obligations Under the Companies Act,2013
- Implementation of Ind AS: Final Step Towards Convergence
- Input Service under CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004 : Issues and probable solutions
Eligibility - IPCC and Finals Students(Undergoing articleship)
The contestants may be permitted to express their views for a maximum period of 8 minutes depending on the number of participants on any of the selected topics.
The medium of competition will be English. However, if any participant wants to speak in Hindi, the option will be available.
Students willing to participate should contact EIRC office on or before 7th July, 2014 and to apply in writing. There may be screening round to be conducted before 18th July 2014.
The Panel of Judges will be selected from amongst eminent personalities.
For Further Queries, Please Contact :
Mr.Amaan Alam- +91-9836030110
Miss. Shivangi Sultania - +91 -8013675288