The Quiz Contest for C.A. Students ( eligibility as per Elocution Competition ) will be held on Friday, 18th July 2014 at 1.30 PM at the R.Singhi Hall.
The Details are given below:
1. There will be Eight rounds of Quiz covering the following areas :
Taxation – Direct and Indirect
Costing/Management Accounting/Financial Management
- Medium of Quiz would be English. However, if any participant wants to speak in Hindi, the same will be allowed.
- There can be a maximum of 5 teams each team consisting of two students who have to jointly apply at BOS Section for listing. If there are more participants, the 5 teams have to be selected by a process of elimination.
- Three questions will be asked in each round to each team. The students will be given 60 seconds for answering by turns.
- In each round, the questions will be addressed by turns to each group. For example, Q.No.1 will be addressed to Team A. If Team A answers the question correctly, then Q.No.2 will be addressed to Team B. If Team A does not answer Q. No. 1 correctly, the question will pass on to Team B. A question will pass once and there will be no subsequent passing. As usual, the Q. No. 2 will be addressed to Team B, the Q. No.3 will be addressed to Team C and so on.
- At the end, there shall be a Rapid Fire Round in which five questions will be addressed to each team. Each team will be given one minute to answer all the five questions instantaneously. Students may choose not to answer a question. There will be no passing in Rapid Fire Round.
- Each question shall carry 5 points credit. 2 points credit shall be awarded for questions which have been passed.
- Appropriate Computer Software may be used to manage quiz, record time and performance of each team. Manual systems may also be used wherein the Quiz Master may use stop clock for the purpose of recording time.
- Each Branch and the Regional Head-quarter shall select the best team to participate in the Regional Level Contest to be held at EIRC, Kolkata in August / September, 2014.
- The Quiz Contest will be conducted by a Quiz Master.
- Prizes and Certificates are awarded to the winners of the Regional Level and the Final Level Quiz Contest.
- Teams willing to participate must applying writing by 7th July, 2014 with EIRC office. There can be screening round before 18th July,2013.
For Further Queries, Contact :
Mr.Amaan Alam - +91 - 9836030110
Ms.Shivangi Sultania - +91 - 8013675288